although these days are hard on both of us because you think you are 21, i still love you to the moon and back. they say 4 is definitely a better age, but i want to be able to think back and remember age 3, not for the hair pulling and record breaking time out trips, but for the laughter and smiles that actually were present each day in our home.
10 things about my sweet girl right now ...
1. her blue eyes still melt my heart, even when they are giving me "the look"
2. she LOVES to sing and dance. apparently she inherited her daddy's dancing skills, which provides us lots of laughter and entertainment daily.
3. barbies are her favorite toy right now. we have found that there's only so many ways to fix a barbie's hair, but she still keeps coming back for more.
4. she has not taken a nap for several months now. i had a hard time with this at first because i really enjoy "me" time and used naptime each day to enjoy the quiet of the house, but now i enjoy the time with her alone.
5. she picks up on things so quickly. you tell her or show her once how to do something and she can do it. now, this does not work on things such as picking up toys or being nice to her sister.
6. she can be sweeter than chocolate. she really can be. and i enjoy those moments when she puts her arm around sweet baby and says "it'll be ok sweetheart."
7. she loves to swim these days, even if it's in my bathtub.
8. she'd drink chocolate milk 24 hours a day if i'd let her.
9. she is very head-strong and likes to argue. this makes a momma crazy sometimes. seems as though her favorite word is "but..." or "actually..."
10. she can light up a room faster than a light bulb. she has lots of energy and keeps us smiling, sometimes through cringing teeth, but nevertheless she has such a fun personality and comes up with the craziest things to say. this age may be tough, but it's still so sweet and innocent and that keeps me going.