Friday, April 01, 2011

. 91/365 .


a new use for plastic easter eggs in our house.  i simply wrote the capital letter on one part and the lowercase on the other.  the big girls spend 30 minutes playing with these.  karsyn is big into writing these days, but hasn't quite mastered the difference between upper and lowercase leters, so hopefully this will help.

on a side note ... i didn't realize i had a freckle on my left pointer finger until i edited this picture.  yes, that finding could forever change me.

9 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! what a nifty idea! <3 it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. quelle super idée....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good idea! Those plastic eggs drive me crazy, but this is enough to entice to buy some again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i did this last year with my son and used a black permanant marker..however after many uses it rubbed right off i had planned on doing this again this year after easter but using a paint marker instead hoping it stays on better!
    just an idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous idea! I'm going to have to steal this one :) I would LOVE for you to share this at my For the Kids Friday Link Party (open until Wednesday night).

    http://sunscholars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelli .. some of them did rub off, i noticed. i was kind of bummed, but next time i plan on using black letter stickers. maybe the rub ons?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just noticed...i have the exact same freckle! how strange!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found this post via Pinterest! LOVE this idea! Definitely going to try it with my little one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great Easter activity - thank you

    ReplyDelete