Friday, January 4, 2008

{ practice makes perfect }

so, i got this new toy for christmas ... 



Elements_2



can you see it?  i could only find a teeny-tiny picture of it. 



i have wanted photoshop for my computer for a while now.  you see, i love taking pictures and i wanted to be able to play with them afterwards.  to create fun things.  to make those cool black and white pictures, where only the hair bow is pink or the eyes are blue.   



the only problem is ... I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT.



they say "practice makes perfect."  i think this one's going to require some training.  there's tons of things to do on here. 



ugh ... i'm overwhelmed.



2 comments:

  1. I got that TOOOO. I love it. I am actually upgrading from 3.0. Lots of cool things you can do with it - that Black and white with the pink accents picture of your daughter - just one of the many things you can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! I've so wanted that program. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun once you get the hang of it! Sorry I can't help...but maybe by the time I get one myself you'll be a pro and help me!

    ReplyDelete