I am constantly humbled by the reality of how blessed I am to be a Mother. To be able to carry and bring a child into this world is a blessing that I wouldn't trade for anything. I am even more appreciative of my good husband and that he works so hard so that I can be home with our beautiful child. She is my source of inspiration, the purpose behind each breathe I take, and all my dreams wound up into 1 adorable and beautiful little life. I am thankful for this little girl. I am thankful for her health and her vibrance. She is a sweet little baby, but has some "tiger" in her for sure, and I love that.
Today I am reminded to realign my focus upon what is most important...
I will strive to keep my focus on you little angel and work to enjoy all the simple things I seem to let pass by me at times. You are growing too fast...oh, my sweet baby is one...
No comments:
Post a Comment