not only is it the happiest, it's also my FAVORITE! i guess i'm obsessed with this too. that's right folks. absolutely, positively. a self-proclaimed aggie fan, but not a true aggie. so it's ok for orange to be my favorite color. it hasn't always been my favorite though. yellow use to be until my sweetest friend, jasey, introduced orange to me. you see, orange is her favorite color too. i copied her, you could say.
thanks to her, i now have an orange diaper bag. orange wallet. orange keychains. orange T-SHIRT. orange flowers from our wedding. and i'm sure i have more orange around here, but those are the only things within eye sight here. hubby wasn't too fond of the color. you see, he's an even bigger aggie fan than i. i did talk him into some orange oakleys though.
hi, my name is erin. i like orange.
The best color ever!!! I'm so proud of you for becoming an orange fanatic.
ReplyDeleteOrange is my favorite color too! I have a really cute straw purse that I need to pull out. I even accidently painted my bedroom in a rent house orange. Kind of like Mary's office, ha!
ReplyDeleteAnd then I had to buy an orange quilt to go with it. John does NOT like orange!
Orange and BURNT orange are two TOTALLY different colors. :)
ReplyDeleteamen, shan. i was about to post that very same thing. i should have specified my favorite color more clearly.
ReplyDelete