Saturday, April 12, 2008

{ short and sweet ... kind of }

2 quick things this beautiful saturday ...



1.  i lost 1.6 pounds this week.  not as good as i wanted, but it's a loss.  i need to work on my snacking still.  so hard with a toddler around.  so, my official weight loss for the past 2 weeks is ... 5.8 lbs!  whoop!



2.  i can feel bronchitis setting in again.  no "whoop" for this one.  this would make the 5th time this winter/spring.  i'm cleaning my house today in hopes that i'll feel better being dust free.



ta ta for now. 



2 comments:

  1. ?-
    do you take any regular allergy meds??? This seems to be the one thing that keeps us well here. When it flares AT all we whip out the claritin, singulair and zrytec (not all at once- everybody does better with different ones :) Also, airborne! I am a believer!
    I will say though that something hit me hard this week, but with airborne, I was getting better within 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cograts on the weight loss!
    And it definately sounds like you need to take allergy medicine!! I like Zyrtec, now over the counter, but, like Allegra better, it's Rx. Sorry your yucky again!!

    ReplyDelete