Monday, June 9, 2008

{ here it is }

News


karsyn has broke the news to everyone.  no more secrets here.


the nausea has set in very well.  since being pregnant, i'm having to quickly ween off some medicine i was on, which has caused nausea as well.  i'm hoping it goes away soon.  i am VERY thankful for my favorite man being home to chase karsyn around because i haven't gotten far from the toilet. 


to answer questions ...


no, we were not planning this.  it was surely a big surprise to us as i'm sure it is to you.  since this wasn't planned, i'm not even sure how far along i am.  doctor said probably 7 weeks, but i won't know until i go back for a sonogram.  we're looking at late january 09 for baby hill #2.  karsyn and the new addition will be about 25 months apart.


and, YES, we will, once again, keep the name a secret ... for all you baby name bashers out there.



9 comments:

  1. YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!... if you need help with Karsyn i can keep her...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!!! I check your blog to see if you've posted lately and I get this neat surprise!! And how cute is the way you did that?!!!!
    I thought you were going to say that your Coach was moving you all.....
    Yeah, another baby!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo excited for ya'll!!! I can totally relate to the frequent dates w/ the toilet. What a cute way to tell everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHH!! CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you all! I'm so glad to be on the other side of the pregnancy woes! If the nausea gets too bad, don't hesitate to ask for meds. It's the only thing that got me through those first 28 (yes, I said 28) weeks. Little girls make me puke... literally... but only when they are in my tummy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I cannot keep secrets.....but i think it is fun when other people do!!
    hope tomorrow is a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOT!!! Yay for you and your family!!! I posted a note to you on the other site.... Hope you are doing well!!
    ~Valarie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun surprise!!!!!! Thanks for sharing! Hang in there- those days will pass. It wont feel like it in the next few weeks, but I promise- it will get better!! Blessing that daddy is home to help you!!! WOW! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! I'm so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! How exciting! My #1 and #2 are 25 months apart and it worked out great. Sorry about the nausea -- will be praying it passes soon.

    ReplyDelete