Monday, September 8, 2008

{ a little help, please }

ok, folks.  my parents find out on thursday if our new baby is a boy or a girl and i'm not so sure i'm pleased with the names they picked out so far.  mommy thinks she likes one, then changes her mind the next day.  she's driving me nuts.  so, i'm taking things into my own hands.  can you please let me know what you think we should name our new baby, whether it's a boy or a girl?  here are the only rules that i know of that my parents have for the name ...


1. it HAS to go with karsyn.  see, daddy suggested andrew for a boy and it just doesn't "go".  you know, my name isn't real traditional, so i guess they want something unique. 


2. it cannot be the same name of anyone that we already know. 


3. it needs to be more than one syllable.  our last name is short.


suggest any and all names you have or have heard before.  please, help these people out.  thanks.


xoxo


karsyn.



15 comments:

  1. I really like Greyson - it kind of goes with Karsyn. And our boy name was Colby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dustin
    Rilynn or Rylin or Rylynn
    Trenton
    Devan
    Trysten or Tristen
    Krysten or Christen
    Darlin
    Traipsen (get it.. Trapsin Over Hill)
    Loren or
    Darren
    Krystal or Crystal
    Kristopher or Christopher
    That's all I can come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know my favorite...Keaton Hill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kamden or Camden
    Sutton
    Landon
    Aiden
    Logan
    Apparently names ending in the letter N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh.. i like Keaton too!!
    and i like Keirstyn for a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Landon.
    And Camryn.
    Lauryn.
    Tristan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. can't do camryn folks. a friend's neice has that name. had a kid in MDo named braxton.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jaxton
    Jackson
    Bryson
    Bradyn
    Kadyn (boy or girl)
    Kylee
    Kenzly
    Kelby
    Kacie
    Kelda
    Piper

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still love the name Jackson Parker for the boy and love the name Kendall Lyn for the girl. Just remember it has to fit on the board. LOL. Besides it doesn't matter what you name it Aunt Mae Mae will love and spoil him/her no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you go with Grayson, make sure you spell it right because I have a couple of embroidered baby bags I would love to pass to you :)
    Our boy name with Alyssa was Gavin Cole. I love it and wont be using it. LOL!
    waiting to hear today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like logan and keaton also... girls good luck there are toooooo many girl names!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I named my boy Dane. And I think it would go with your little girls name, but that's a bias opinion :) I also like Logan for a boy. We went with Dane Andrew for our boy, but if he had a twin brother instead of a sister, the other boys name we had was Logan Neal.... Some people like Logan for a girl insead of a boy,,, k those are my thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I remembered another girl name today:
    Kerrigan

    ReplyDelete