are we gonna have our hands full or what? we're super excited and, as all father's do, my favorite man thought of the money first. you see, right now we won't have to spend much money. but in twenty five years and two weddings later, we'll be broke.
it is indeed another GIRL. yippee! we were surprised for sure. we really thought it was another boy, but the sonographer said she was 99.9% sure. videos and sonogram pictures to follow, but probably not until next week because we're evacuating ourselves to my parents house for the weekend.
oh, and we are not set on a name yet, so we'll reveal that at a later date. and i'm doing good too, in case you wondered. i'm having to get on some iron supplements because my levels were too low. maybe that'll help with my energy.
YIPPIE!! ANOTHER GIRL!! YIPPIE!!! i get to hold her!! :D
ReplyDeleteI am shocked! I just knew it was a boy after your instant message!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI so called the iron thing. It will help after supplements!
Take care & congrats!!!!!!!
yea for sisters!!! I just spent the day with my sister getting her bridal portraits done and it was such a soecial time!!!!
ReplyDeleteBrian Hill
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Girls are sweet!
ReplyDeleteYour title was a bit misleading...
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I love girls!
I love boys too!
Oh dang, I just love babies... boys and girls!