when karsyn was born, i had a wooden rocking chair in her room. not recommended. this time, i was determined to have something comfortable to sit in for those middle of the night feedings. and i found one! snagged me a glider and ottoman from a consignment sale at the brazos center a few months ago.
it's not cute at all, however, it's oh-so-comfortable. i need to get the cushions recovered. can anyone help me with this? i can do the ottoman because that just pulls down and staples underneath, but the cushions? sewing is not my cup of tea.
so if you know of someone i can take it to for a recover, that'd be great!
I recovered an old ugly glider that I was given for Anna's nursery. I do not sew! I used that stich-witchery, no sew stuff the seam the edges! It worked great.
ReplyDeleteI could help you do something like that.