Thursday, January 22, 2009

[ right now ]

015


right now...


* i know that it's 10:45pm, but I don't know what day it is.


* my oldest child finally fell asleep, after calling "mooooommmmy" 543 times.


* i think there's spit up in my hair again. it's definitely on my shirt and I think in my shirt.  maybe i'll get a shower tonight.


* i'm surrounded by the overflowing mess of our day, but I'm dancing around it with mykah anyway (and hoping i don't trip over another lego).


* the dinner dishes are still on the counter, getting crustier by the hour, but they're easier to scrape clean that way, right?


* there's a nightly 11pm - 1 am party-in-bed with two of my favorite people - one very wide awake, one very much wishing he was asleep.


037 


but right now?  everything is perfect.



3 comments:

  1. Those legos you talk about wouldn't happen to be Konner's, would they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious!! All of that can wait!

    ReplyDelete