{how cute are those 10 little toes?}
today i will share 10 things i {think} i need at this moment.
1. my sweet karsyn and favorite man to come home
2. a sonic dr. pepper. or diet coke. i think i may convert.
3. this super cute camera strap. although a sweet friend has the exact same one and i'm not so sure i want to copy her. but i do indeed LOVE it.
4. a shower. sweet baby just spit up on me.
5. to see my favorite sweet friend. coming soon.
6. photography therapy. photo shoot today!
7. eye brow wax. holy moly.
8. two extra hands to hold sweet baby.
9. back scratcher.
10. a few extra hours in the day. or a few less hours on facebook. so addicted.
I need many of your same things :) *7 is scary in my mirror! *6....I so want this! *1-I am ready!
ReplyDelete