i saw this question earlier and have thought long and hard about it.
would you like you, if you met you?
and, at this time, i still don't know my answer, truthfully, but i'd like to think that i'd be my own best friend! that i'd love myself because of who i am. it's something i struggle with.
leave me a comment and tell me your answer.
hmmm. i am sure that i can*not* answer that question. most likely not. but don't want to go there.
ReplyDeleteSo...did some catch up reading on your recent posts. made me smile, and ponder...and be amazed at all that you do.
you rock.
I think I would like me, most of the time. Is that ok to say?
ReplyDeleteI love the changes on your blog!
Great pics!
I'm going to be very honest here even though I would like to say something totally charming...
ReplyDeleteIf I were to meet myself and have a brief conversation, I'm not sure my first impression would be that heartwarming. I tend to be sarcastic and say whatever I'm thinking(I am working on this and praying that I will learn to tame my tongue).
With that said, if I were to have more than one encounter with myself, I think I would love hanging out with me because once you get to know my crazy personality, you realize that I am just like most moms(trying to juggle many balls and praying that they don't all fall). Somedays I feel like I'm the worst mother in the world, because I forgot something, yelled or just took a nap. I am blessed with a hubby that prays every night with me, which is why I think I would be good friends with myself...
At first response, I think of course I'd like me. What's not to like? But I am odd and loud and sometimes I talk about people. I don't think I do it all the time, but I might over hear me and think, wow, she's kind of a jerk.
ReplyDeleteBut I tend to want to please people, so I'd try to make myself like me.
I am confused now about talking about myself......
at first I am very quiet and shy...then I start asking about your life and who you exactly you are and what you want to do in life...I like to talk about myself, lol, so I think I would...maybe...I hope...
ReplyDeleteThat's a difficult question. I want to say yes but part of me isn't sure so I truly don't know.
ReplyDelete