Wednesday, September 16, 2009

. be still my beating heart .

i got my eye on this ...


3619631472_6629153a91 


ain't she a beaut?  there's just something about this that makes me want to become a baker.  you see, i'm not so much a lady of the kitchen at the moment, but i think if i had one of these, i could definitely become one.  isn't that how it works?  spoken like a true wanna-be. 


baking or not baking, that darlin' would look LOVELY tucked away in the corner of my kitchen. 



3 comments:

  1. I love love love my Kitchen Aid mixer. It ROCKS. If you buy this mixer, you will never need another one for as long as you live. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting one for what seems like forever....I guess I better start saving my pennies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was told by one of brides maids to register for one of these. I wasn't expecting anyone to buy it for me, But someone did and I absolutely LOVE it. I would highly recommend it!! I use mine all the time.

    ReplyDelete