Thursday, April 28, 2011

. cleaning schmeaning .

i'm admitting it right here.  i'm just not a good cleaner.  i WANT my house to be squeaky clean so badly, but it just ain't happenin'.  i'm not even sure when the last time my entire house was clean all at one time.  now, if i didn't work from home taking care of 6 children at once, it may be cleaner.  or it may not, but the point is, my house ain't clean. 

another factor to the uncleanliness is that i haven't found a product that i love.  until now.  enter in method cleaners.

these are the only two i have bought so far, but on my next trip to target, i'll be getting some more.  and, no, they aren't paying me to say this.  that'd be nice of them though.  i digress.  anyway, love this cleaner!  love the smell.  love the way it cleans.  love the smell.  it's all natural too, which makes it even better. 

so, there you have it.  my house is not clean, but i have amazing cleaning products.  i'm trying, folks.  i'm trying.

4 comments:

  1. I've been using Mrs. Meyers cleaning products. They smell good but are a bit pricey. I struggle with the keeping the house clean, too... you have 6 children running around yours... and I have just me and Mackensie all day. :) I guess it doesn't matter how many feet are walking around, it's a hard job!! And there are so many methods that say to do a room at a time but I don't feel like the house is CLEAN unless the WHOLE THING is clean at once. Stupid perfectionism...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and i moved my blog... www.texaspinkmom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My house is never clean all at once...NEVER!
    I could blame this on many things but in all honesty it really boils down to the fact that too many other things take priority and then I get tired and I only do what has to be done. If people came over they would think I was a slob but in reality, messiness stresses me out...therefore, I stay a little high strung! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't get the whole house cleaned, all at once. It took me 3 days this week. I got most done on Wednesday, but just finished it today! Oh, and I love the Method Brand! I love the wood cleaner and the hard wood floor cleaner, I love the way they smell too!

    ReplyDelete