I was a slacker mama this year. The kids have Christmas pajamas, but somehow they didn't make it on their bodies. Jaxton had his on just before the picture, but spit up on Santa. Christmas was different for us this year in a few ways. We had several firsts. It was our first Christmas with three kids. And it was also our first Christmas to drive home Christmas Eve to have Santa come to our house. In the past, we've always been at my parents house and Santa came there. Now that the day is done, I can honestly say that I miss being at my parents house. I've cried a few times today just thinking about what we're missing by being there. We ended up having a good day despite my emotional start.
I must say, Christmas with three kids was a lot of fun. I cannot wait to see what next year holds. The joy, excitement, happiness, and wonder on their faces is so much fun to be a part of as a parent.

No comments:
Post a Comment