Tuesday, June 11, 2013

162/365



Eating healthy is a topic that consumes my mind constantly.  Not just eating healthy really, but BEING healthy.  I really WANT to be strong and healthy so that my children will follow my lead and be strong and healthy all of their lives as well.  I want them to learn what it means to take care of our bodies.  With all of this on my mind, I still struggle daily with making healthy choices.  I have good days and I have bad days.  I also have REALLY bad days.  I'm also an emotional eater.  A stress eater, really.  So with the stress of having David's mom in the hospital and him being gone a lot, I've eaten a whole lot of really bad food.  Then, I wise up and eat good again.  Then, something else hits, and I eat bad again.  It's constant and something that I'm not proud of.  Learning to be healthy is the hardest thing I've ever done, other than being a parent.  It's hard to make healthy decisions day in and day out when you've done nothing but make bad decisions for years. 

I'm trying though.  And I'm not giving up completely.  AdvoCare has helped tremendously and keeps me going.  I want to be the person who has succeeded and helps others find the same success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment