Friday, June 21, 2013
172/365
Our "Little Granny" went to be with Jesus today. I can say that my life was blessed when I met her. She was a strong little lady. She knew what she wanted and she told you what she thought. I was able to witness some big changes in her life the short 10 years that I knew her and I will miss her terribly. I'm very thankful that my children knew their great grandmother. That's a blessing in itself. She was 93 years old and she lived an abundant life.
What makes this day hard is that my sweet mother-in-law is in the hospital. She will be unable to be at the funeral, which is a feeling that is unimaginable. I'm holding onto the fact that the last time Lola was able to visit Granny, they had a good visit. That's the memory she'll have of her.
This picture is the day she met Jaxton. What a sweet, sweet memory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment