I am definitely a woman who likes change. I'm constantly thinking of ways I can change things up and new things I can do with just about everything in my life. I change my home decor regularly and rearrange furniture like I change panties. I'm almost kidding. Just about every day, something in my house changes and, right now, this blog is on my hit list.
I've done the Project 365 for 2 years now. I'm in my 3rd year of it and I'm pretty sure I'm over it. I was over it yesterday. I'm not sure what direction I'll go with this blog, but I don't feel like it is where I want it to be. I post daily pictures, but I usually don't have time to, so I actually get backed up by weeks, or months right now. When I get behind, I spend an evening getting caught back up and making up words to go with random pictures I find. It's not current. It's not always accurate of what we really did that day. I have wanted to keep up with it to be able to record the things we do and learn about daily in our home. I want to remember the places we go and the words my children say. I've strayed away from that and I want to pull myself back into it.
I want to remember not only about the children, but about my life right now too. I want to look back in 40 years and remember that, right now, I chose to live a healthy life. That, right now, the mister and I were exercising together every day. And that I finally have a big map hanging on my living room wall. I want to record all of the details of our life. And for it to be accurate, to the day.
So this blog will receive a makeover soon. And maybe you'll make a point to keep up with the Hills.
No comments:
Post a Comment