Wednesday, July 31, 2013

little mama

Karsyn has always been an amazing big sister.  Truly.  Even when Mykah was first born and Karsyn was 2 years old.  She's amazed me since January 10, 2009 when Mykah entered the world.  Now that she's older and we have another baby, she's even more amazing than I ever thought possible.  She LOVES her sister and brother.  Of course Mykah annoys  her quite frequently.  That's what little sisters do though, right?  Karsyn is constantly saying "I just need alone time." 

Even though she's always been a great big sister, she's now becoming a wonderful little mama.  I have a sidekick for sure and she has been the biggest help ever.  Tonight she really wanted to feed Jaxton his dinner.  He was having things that were easy to feed, so I let her.  She shoveled those sweet potatoes in like she'd fed him every day before. 


Then she played.  And she does all of this without me asking her.  She WANTS to take care of him.  She WANTS to play with him and make him laugh.  Every. Single. Day. 


It's the sweetest moments ever.  And he absolutely adores her.  From the very beginning, Jaxton has loved her.  He usually has to wait and figure Mykah out first.  He's just never been too sure about Mykah.  But Karsyn can make him laugh faster than anyone.  He just loves her.  And she shows him the same love. 


Their relationship melts my heart.  And Karsyn makes me one proud mama.   And thankful.  I was able to clean the kitchen while she fed & played with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment