Thursday, November 14, 2013

AdvoCare : the business

As a stay at home mom, I have been in the position where I was constantly on the look out for ways to make extra income.  I still am, but I have found the one thing that works and will continue to provide for our family for years to come.  






AdvoCare is now one of the leading health & nutrion companies in America.  Our President & CEO Richard Wright was just named the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year and AdvoCare has received numerous awards and has grown to well over 300,000 distributors in just a short time.

I was skeptical at first.  True story.  I wasn't so sure this was a legitimate company that would actually be able to help me earn a real income while staying home.  Most companies that advertise that are a joke.  AdvoCare is real.  It's legitimate work.  I work every single day now to try and build my team and sell these amazing products. 

The income is the real deal.  Everyday I come across news of another distributor receiving the next level pin.  One friend just pinned 6 Star Ruby, which is HUGE.  She was able to quit her teaching job to stay home with her new baby all because of her success in AdvoCare.  Another story I just read was of a distributor in Houston who just started on AdvoCare in February of this year and now makes $5,000 PER MONTH. 

Here are the income levels.  You can see that a 6 Star Ruby earns $98K per year.  That's amazing!  There are tons of stories from distributors who have become stay at home moms and who have brought their teacher/coach husbands home as well.  That would be my ultimate goal.  I'd love to make AdvoCare so successful for me and my family that my husband could come home.  It happens so often with AdvoCare that I know it's achievable.  At this moment, David and I are working towards our Silver pin.  An extra $1,000 a month is HUGE for us and it's what is keeping me home to love on my babies all day.





I became a distributor literally after my first drink of Spark.  I wanted the discount so I could continue to use Spark and have the energy I needed to keep up with 3 kids all day long.  So many people start out just like that.  "It all starts with a Spark" is what I like to say.  There are tons of people who sign up JUST for the discount.  When you first sign up with AdvoCare, you automatically get 20% off of all the products.  You can't beat a discount!  You NEVER have to sell a dime.  I sold enough and built my team enough to be raised to Advisor status and I now earn 40% off of all products I buy.  40%!  That's HUGE.  And I'm there for life. 

That's what sets AdvoCare apart from other direct sells companies.  There is no monthly quota to meet.  You seriously never have to sell a dime.  To make money, obviously you'd need to work at it and actually sell products, but signing up to just use the products at a discount is reason enough to be a distributor. 

AdvoCare is growing tremendously by the day.  You can be a part of it too!  Check this out ... 

After MAJOR National Attention on T.V. AdvoCare is poised to be a billion dollar company by the end of 2014.  That's a $600,000,000 growth they are experiencing RIGHT NOW and it's not even New Year's Resolution time!
It's legit, friends.  And you can be a part of this amazing company too. 

CLICK HERE TO JOIN MY TEAM!


No comments:

Post a Comment