Tuesday, January 21, 2014

16 months old


I can't believe this sweet boy is 16 months old already.  Just this week he has grown so much to me.  This past weekend he discovered the tiny rocks at the park.  He was instantly in love and didn't want to leave.  He just plopped down and played.  Then we went to another place and he found the same kind of rocks, sat down, and played. 

He's also eating better suddenly.  Don't get me wrong, he's still pretty picky and throws it across the room if he doesn't want it, but when I hit the mark with the food he wants, he chows down. 

I'm absolutely loving this stage with a little boy.  He's constantly on the move, discovering new things to do.  He entertains himself rather well now, whether he's playing with his cars, legos, getting into sisters things, or taking everything out of his dresser.  He's also really good about helping me pick things up after he's thrown them everywhere. 

This boy amazes me and continues to bless me daily.  I can't seem to get enough of him and I wish I could find the person who has the remote to pause time so I could enjoy these moments even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment