Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Day 57


I sent this picture to the BFF and it made me realize a few things ...
1.  I hate Texas weather.  That day I was outside in shorts & flip flops and yesterday we were bundled in hoodies and gloves.  Today, it's raining and tomorrow is supposed to be warm again.  So dumb.
2.  I should probably start doing squats. 
3.  I should spend more time outside.  Those are some WHITE legs.  Actually, I've finally decided that it's okay to have no color on my legs.  I spent years tanning or letting myself get sunburned, that my skin is paying for it now.  It took until I was 32 though.  The sun is so damaging and, although I have always known that, I just wanted a nice tan.  It's so not worth it now.  I'll be the girl in the shade, extra white from sunscreen, and a big ol' hat on at the pool this summer.  And so will my kids.
4.  I have a pretty lame life to be texting pictures of my legs and feet to the BFF. 

1 comment:

  1. Nah, I be you other white legged friend, I don't tan anymore either.

    ReplyDelete