Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Day 70
My little guy has been so sick. It started out as a cold, then turned into a bacteria infection. He's been absolutely miserable. I have been using oils on him, but I did end up taking him to the doctor and got him on antibiotics. I just didn't feel like I could push him any further, especially since I'm just learning about all there is to using essential oils for healing. I used the oils the best I knew how with what I had. I truly feel like using them kept him from getting sicker, but his poor little body just couldn't kick the cold.
I think it's important to know that our bodies have to build up an immunity to essential oils. They are no miracle cure for everything, although they are amazing. We continue to diffuse Thieves to keep everyone else from catching what he has. He's drinking his Ningxia Red and lemon water as well and is already feeling MUCH better.
Now, if Texas would just cooperate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment