Friday, June 6, 2014

The time has come


I can hardly believe it.  Mykah has graduated preschool and will head to kindergarten in the fall.  Today, I'm ready.  This little diva is quite the entertainer and our life would be boring without her, but she wears me plum out!  It's been a long week because typically I would say that she's my baby girl and I'm so not ready for her to go to school.  Today though - she can go.

I'm about to have two kids in school!  Obviously there's mixed emotions.  I have loved seeing Karsyn grow and blossom the last two years, so I'm so ready to see how Mykah does the same.  Will she love school?  Will she grow 2 inches before 1st grade?  Will she be crazy smart?  Or will she be the one kicking the boys on the playground? 

And just like that, I felt a few more gray hairs sprout up.

No comments:

Post a Comment