Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Boy

Everyday is a new adventure with this boy.  When I get him out of bed each morning, it's pretty much a gamble at how the day will play out.  If he'll even be in a good mood.  Welcome to the world of a toddler boy, right?  Most days I feel like I was thrown to a pack of wolves.  You know, because I had two girls first.  It's an entirely different ball game, raising this boy.


Right now, his favorite things to do are to climb on the dining table.  If we just happen to be there eating our dinner, he tries to feed us.  Or throw our food.  This is just after he has thrown all of his on the floor.  And the iPad.  Or "hipa" as he calls it.  He thinks it his, as is everything else in the house. 


One weird thing though - this boy loves to have his picture taken.  GASP!  Who the heck is he?  The girls hate it when I pull out the camera.  He says "CHEEEEEEE" and stands there staring at the flash. But I get lots of pictures, which is the main reason he's featured more on here than the other two. 


He may be a mess.  He may seem a bit bipolar at times (aren't most toddlers?).  He may be causing new gray hairs to sprout on my scalp each day.  But this is one adventure that I'm so glad I'm on.



No comments:

Post a Comment