Wednesday, August 27, 2014

First Day of School

I'm crying a little inside because summer is over.  And, let me tell you, we had a GOOD summer.  Especially compared to last year.  The girls were eager to start and I was a little eager to send them.  The hardest part for us this year was waking up!  All three kids figured out how to sleep in over the summer.  They spoiled me. 

We had meet the teacher last week.  Mykah was SO excited to see who her teacher was.  Karsyn was more excited to see if she had any of her friends in her class.  She doesn't, but she's being a trooper.  She makes new friends pretty easily, so I'm excited for her. 


Normally, I do a back-to-school photo shoot.  But to add to my "laziest mom of the year" award, I didn't do it.  The plans are to do it this weekend.  Better late than never, right?

The first day of school came.  8.25.14


Karsyn is big in 2nd grade.  She's excited to be in the portables and her teacher is Mrs. Yorek.


Mykah is excited to be in class with her friend Jayden.  She's in Mrs. Krenek's class, which I was super excited about.


I had to share this next one.  Mykah keeps saying she wants to be a rockstar.  I had her give me her best rockstar pose.  Clearly, we need to work on that. 


And then they were tired of me taking their pictures.  Hence the reason I don't get too eager to have photo shoots with them.


They came home and reported great days.  Mykah was a little more peppy than I expected.  She was in high gear and excited to tell me about her day.



No comments:

Post a Comment