for the love of all things, i wish i was making this up. i always just knew that my daughter would never do such a thing. and she never has. until now.
where do i begin. oh, let's just get down to business. she pooped in the bathtub. not once. not twice. but three times this past week. surely she doesn't think the tub is a toilet. i've read a few other blogs though telling stories of floating poop in the tub. so i'm not alone, but i sure did feel that way as i figured out how to get the poop out without squishing it with my fingers in a piece of toilet paper, or gagging, whichever came first. ugh. it was disgusting. i had no other way within reach. one hand had to be holding karsyn back from wanting to play with the new toy she created. i grabbed the biggest wad of toilet paper. i'm surprised it flushed.
long story short, my tub has never been so clean before. three times in one week. it's probably in heaven right now. squeaky clean.
ewww... that is one thing i will not do!!! EWWWW!!!! 3 TIMES?!?!?
ReplyDeleteTee-hee. I can laugh. Because I've had a kid do that, too. But only one of the three. Too bad I can't remember which one. I have it narrowed down to one of the first two. :)
ReplyDeleteI can SO feel your pain! I've had that happen.... but I had all 3 kids in the tub at the same time. I think I picked them up and had them out of there before they knew what had happened!!! Yeah, that is totally nasty!
ReplyDeleteBoy does THAT bring back memories!!!! I just had a great idea though....why not get a cat litter scoop and keep it handy??? Or an old slotted spoon that you wont use anymore???? Then you dont have to worry about toilet paper, poop squishing between your fingers or any of that gross stuff! Come to think of it, better get a cat litter scoop, the spoon brings back memories of a spaghetti picker upper being used as a back scratcher.......LOL!
ReplyDeleteAhh..yes..poop in the tub...and just think..at least poop you can see. Imagine how many times they've put pee in the bath water and we never even know it.
ReplyDeleteUncle Kevin said "that's my girl" Make your momma work hard.
ReplyDeleteEWWWWWW! That is probably one experience I can honestly say I did not have with my kids. I'm fairly certain it would have stayed there until Daddy got home.
ReplyDelete