tell me it looks good because i'm still not sure.
i got my hair cut today.
again.
for the 2nd time in 2 weeks. i didn't like the results of the first one, so i went back. i feel like edward scissorhands got a hold of me. it's THAT short. i'm still undecided on whether or not i like it. my hair has never been this short before. BUT, the good thing is, in 2 weeks, it'll be longer. my hair grows at a decent rate, so i'm not too worried.
i did decide, however, that this time i'm really going to let it grow out. seriously. you can believe me this time. i'm going to do it. {wink} really, i want my hair to be long. i just get really lazy when it's long and don't fix it. but remember, new year, new me!
i was going to post a picture, but i'll let you all wonder in great anticipation until the next time you see me to see how short it actually is. this could be interesting. we'll see how many of you are really curious.
Not fair...I won't be seeing u anytime soon. Want a pic!!
ReplyDeleteso come get your candle so i can see...
ReplyDeleteYou should spike it then post it!!! We could do a Wacky Hair Wednesday
ReplyDeleteGirl - I saw you yesterday and it looks fabulous. I wasn't sure what was different, now I know. I thought you had jump started everyone on the biggest loser and I was going to be mad at you for cheating!
ReplyDelete