she did it. i didn't get there fast enough to protect her. but she had fun while it lasted.
only to my child it would happen. the unthinkable. you see, she's pooped in the tub three times already. i should have known it was coming. my mom was bathing her and abruptly told my sister to watch her while she gets something to clean it off. i went to check on my sweet baby. this is what i found. i thought she was just playing in the water. oh no ..
then she looked up at me. it was the face only her mother could love. i think i sucked all the air out of the bathroom. WHAT HAS SHE DONE? i gagged.
then, she did this ...
OH MY GOSH. i couldn't believe it. she was eating her poop.
don't worry. after i about died, my mom laughed and told me it was just chocolate and peanut butter. and, up close, it does look like chocolate, but not when you just glance, hoping it isn't what you thought.
isn't that disgusting? boy does she have it coming for her.
Oh Erin! I thought for sure after the other posts that the unthinkable had happened! And just when I too began sucking all the air out of the room as I read, my own DD let one go so I could get the full effect! Not only did I think I was seeing the horrible, thanks to my daughter, I was smelling it too! Talk about gagging a pregnant woman! This is too much!!!
ReplyDeletenot funny...too real looking...yuck.
ReplyDeleteok.. i was fixin to say.... you about ... ok... you did grossed me out!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry sis, but that was just funny. Only mom could think of something like that. Even with it on her face she is still the cutest.
ReplyDeleteAunt Mae Mae
that was MEAN! you better come up with something good to get her back!
ReplyDeletegrosssssssssssssssss!!!
ReplyDeleteEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!