O.N.E!
we had a sonogram this morning and confirmed that there is indeed only ONE baby. whew! we had her search to make sure no one was playing hide and seek in there.
now, for the mystery. why am i only NINE weeks and look like i'm FOUR months pregnant? what a bummer. can you imagine what i'll look like by january. ugh.
numbers we learned ... i am about NINE weeks. my due date is february FIRST.
karsyn did arrive two weeks early, so we'll see how long this one makes it.
praise God the baby looked very healthy and its heart was beating strong.
Woo Hoo! congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure with Karsyn around, ONE is quite enough. She's going to be a great sister. Can't wait to see the new baby.
ReplyDeleteWHEW! I remember that relief. I had 2 sacs with Gray (one didnt make it) so with Alyssa I was quite nervous. We have twons ALL over as well! I am looking forward to TWIN grandbabies!!!!! Dont count on that early delivery. I did 14 & 15 days early with the boys and then Alyssa took her time! Expecting it early makes it harder to wait, I think! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletesorry for my typos!!!
ReplyDeleteBTW, Erin, I need a cute header for my blog! Fix me up!!!!!
Congratulations! Although twins could be fun! I have a friend who had one girl, then she had twins 2 months before the girl turned 2. Things were crazy for a while, but now its fun. And, people DO survive. But, I'm sure you are glad for ONE healthy baby! I'm excited!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad baby is doing great!
ReplyDeleteMissing seeing you!
ok, we know you are have ONE and that is your new favorite number- now we need an update!!!!!
ReplyDelete