Friday, September 19, 2008

( and she shall be called ... )

Mikah Reese


there you have it folks.  the name … revealed.  we wanted another unisex name so it would “go” with karsyn.  and, in case you wondered, the boy spelling is micah.  i tend to be leary of sharing the name of our babies because I don’t want to hear people’s opinions, which is why we kept karsyn’s name a secret until she was born.  this time, we didn’t care. 


we do hope you like it because we love it. 


 



11 comments:

  1. You guys are great at coming up with cool names! I can't wait to see what you name the next one!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be partial but.....I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! And I love the way it goes with Karsyn! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on another girl! 2 girls are so much fun. I love the name...my hubby loved that one...possibly if we have a 3rd:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, Erin. Miss you at work. Ashton likes to look @ your blog and see Karsyn. We find out in 3 weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really do like it!!!!! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. good job!
    i am surprised you told us so early. but glad!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful name!! And I love that you decked it out in font to show it to us too! :) We miss you and Karsyn at work!

    ReplyDelete