Friday, August 22, 2014

IG Photo Collage 8.22.14


1.  I got contacts!  I'm more excited that I can wear sunglasses again than the fact that I can SEE!

2.  Granny gave me TONS of limes!  I shared with a few friends.

3.  Kid2 is getting ready to start Kindergarten!  We're sneaking in all the snuggles we can get before then.  Time has gone way too fast this summer.

4.  I'm obsessed with gold these days.  It's random for sure.

5.  I packed up my chair for a photo shoot.  Unpacked it when I returned.  The kids were playing outside, so I decided to get comfy before moving the chair back to the living room.

6.  He's too big for the high chair (so he thinks).  He'd much rather sit in a big chair like sisters.

7.  And he is obsessed with Mickey Mouse.  This is his favorite thing to do after he takes a nap.

8.  I got to hold baby Ellie!

9.  Kid2 decorated our mailbox with chalk.  Thankfully, it rained that day!



No comments:

Post a Comment