Thursday, August 21, 2014

It's what I imagined

And more!  Having a boy is what I'm talking about this time. 

When I was pregnant and found out it was a boy, I was nervous, anxious, excited, thrilled, overjoyed, and scared all rolled into one big ball of emotions.  What was I going to do with a boy?  But I only had girls, so I really wanted a boy.   But I really wanted another girl because I knew girls.  But I wanted to have a boy to play in dirt and wear jeans with no shirts, and get messy without fussing.

And, boy, I got exactly that.

Exhibit A :  


Exhibit B :


Best of both worlds.  My boy would rather be naked, but the cutest thing ever was him walking around in just his jeans and playing with his tractors.  Another day, he was all about his Mickey Mouse helmet and refused to take it off.  Clearly, we had been playing outside which is why he's sweaty and has a dirty face. 

Another thing to know about my boy : PBJs (or GJs as he calls them) are his FAVORITE food ever. And it's almost the only thing he will eat, so he eats them everyday.  He also eats dirt, toots and laughs, and pees on the floor when he's waiting to get in the bathtub. 

ALL. BOY.



No comments:

Post a Comment