Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Friends

We are one week in to the new school year.  I could cry.  I'm not, but I could.  I seriously miss summer.  Not the heat.  It's still here and I definitely wish it would find it's way to the other side of the world for a while.  I miss our lazy days.  I miss not having to get up and out.  It's been a hard transition.  The one who has had the hardest time is the one who started kindergarten.  She's done MUCH better than I thought she would, but my girl is T.I.R.E.D.  She has had her moments where she fusses about having to go to school, but she comes home so excited to tell me about her day.

And the one thing that has helped ...


If Mykah has it her way, this will be in their wedding slideshow.  She's slightly obsessed with this sweet boy, but I'm not so sure we should be planning the wedding just yet.  Maybe we should learn to tie shoes first.  They are in the same class, so the thought of getting to play with Jayden at recess spurs her on to actually getting in the car to head to school in the mornings. 

I'm so thankful my kids have such sweet friends at school!



No comments:

Post a Comment