1) Bower Power - Katie Bower is HILARIOUS. Not only does she post awesome DIY projects they have done in their just-as-awesome house, but the humor she adds is just what I like. She's entertaining as well as helpful, knowledgeable, and handy.
2) Little Baby Garvin - Jessica Garvin. I love her. And her house. And her babies. And her style. She shares my love for all things white, which is probably what draws me to her blog. She's THE best chalkboard writer too.
3) Queen of the Kings - Katy King is a new friend. I actually met her at the local pool one day. Then at her garage sale a few weeks later. Katy, if you are reading this - I have a girl-crush on you and your tiny Kings. Y'all are adorable. Katy is real, which is what draws me to her blog. She is an amazing writer with such a way with words. It's real life there and I love that.
4) Jenny Collier - I love everything about this blog too. Her pictures are wonderful. Her kids are adorable. And her style is amazing.
If you have a favorite that you think I'd enjoy, send it on over in the comments! I always love finding new ones to stalk.
Wow! Thanks for the shout out! I have now daily turned to you for wisdom and a peek into the sweet life of you and those kiddos! Loving this space!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know what wisdom I provide, but I'm glad you join me. :)
DeleteI met Katy at DotMom in Dallas :) She was with Lauren my sister-n-law and the College Station crew that joined us up there. Such a fun weekend! I read Bower Power too love her sense of humor. I love to read thebigmamablog.com Melanie lives in San Antonio and is a writer and speaker and strong Christian. She is hilarious and every Friday does a Fashion Friday post which is always fun. I also like to read Pinteresttoldmeto.blogspot.com for some good fashion tips. I have a long list of blogs I read but these are some of my favorites :)
ReplyDelete