So, this happened last week ...
Contents : diapers/wipes are in the big aqua bag. nail clippers, band-aids, brush, hair bands, who knows what else is in the orange bag. snacks are in one of the small linen bags. dinosaurs are in the other. Jaxton's forks and spoons are in the shark bag. and all of the essential oils I have to have at all times are in the chevron bag. lip balm. gum. thieves hand sanitizer. and more baby wipes. you can never have too many baby wipes.
I was so tired of the purse I had been carrying around for what seems like the last 10 years, that I dumped the contents of it all over my dryer and just left it. For days. I only carried around my wallet and, of course, my Carmex. That was it. I was so over it. You know, the big tote / purse / bag / throw-all-your-stuff-in-and-never-find-it-when-you-need-it. Happens all the time to me.
And how do I lose stuff when I have it all in smaller bags inside my big bag? I don't even know what happens, but I was OVER. IT.
What's even dumber than me dumping the entire contents of my purse all over the dryer? It sat here for a few days, then I put it ALL. BACK. IN. All to carry around the dumb thing again.
Please tell me I'm not the only one who has never found the perfect purse. If so, you are obligated now to share it with me.

No comments:
Post a Comment