Wednesday, January 21, 2009

[ i want ... ]

i feel like i have everything in the world right now.  my favorite man and now my two favorite girls. 


BUT, at the moment ...


i.  really.  want.


1.  a haircut.  it's been since before thanksgiving.  i'm looking a little shaggy these days.


2.  a pedicure.  just because it feels good and every mommy needs pretty toes.


3.  a new pair of jeans.  my maternity jeans, i'm afraid, will fall to my ankles at any time.  my pre-pregnacy jeans don't go past my thighs.  i only want one pair though as i hope to lose weight soon.  very soon!  any suggestions on good jeans? 


that's all.



2 comments:

  1. Go try Walmart Faded Glory,Eased, bootcut jeans. They have a stretch to them and I just love them. I bought my first pair after Ella was born and have been wearing them ever since. They have a few different styles so you may want to try on each to see what one fits you best. The best part is they cost around $18...so cheap!!
    I am so there with you on the pedicure! I need one desperately.
    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually love the Old Navy Curvy jeans (they have stretch too) but I'm between sizes right now so I need new ones too. I may have to try those WalMart ones.

    ReplyDelete