Everyone has a reason for starting their journey. No matter what the journey, actually, there is always some sort of of motivation that sets the journey into play. No matter how long the journey takes, the reason is always there. Here are my reasons ...
Aren't they the perfect reason?
I could so very easily dwell on the fact that for the past 8 years I have not taken very good care of myself. I could dwell on all of the fast food I've consumed, soda I've downed, and lack of exercise. I could. But I choose to focus on moving forward for my reasons. They are more than worth it.
I constantly tell myself, as well as anyone else I have a chance to tell, that the most important part is picking back up and moving forward. So you have a bad meal, drink a soda, eat bad all weekend, have a bad week eating, have 2 bad weeks. It's okay! Pick yourself back up and get back on it. Giving up completely shouldn't be an option. Being healthy is a journey. It's a lifestyle that should never end. I'm not on a diet, I'm on a journey. And I'm not quitting now!!



No comments:
Post a Comment